Saturday, June 7, 2014

Rendezvous at Mumbai Chapter 1: The Master, The Dog and I


Chapter 1: The Master, The Dog and I

May 1, 2014 , Thursday : Andheri, Mumbai
Rishab

With Ankit it was always this thing. He would be dominating enough even for small things. When he requested me to bring his 'dog'  to the room I complied. He had shown me his dog's picture and I knew his dog was suppose to be dressed in formals, so recognizing him was not a problem. He was standing outside the hotel main door. The stripped gray shirt tucked untidily in his straight black trousers made him look very lean. He wore odd expression over his face. I thought he was apprehensive.  I looked at him, our eyes met, I motioned him to get in unsure about how to greet him. He was supposed to be Ankit's DOG !

He followed me to our room. Once inside his face lit up. Unsure about how to react, he took of his shoes. When he stood up, his dick was making tent in his trousers.  

'What did I tell you dog ?' Ankit said in a cold voice. I have heard him in various moods. This was novel for me. 'I told you, you will never stand in front of me'. I looked at Ankit. He was still sleeping on bed. His head was resting on palm of his hand propelled by his elbow. There was a strange emotion in his eyes.

'sorry sir' his dog said in a small scared voice. I looked behind to find him kneeling on floor. His dick was now making a relatively larger tent. He must not be wearing any underpants I thought.

'Come here'  Ankit ordered.

Dog walked on his knees towards the bed. I thought about the absurdity of what was happening and went to my side of bed and opened my laptop.

I checked our return flight tickets. I could hear dog getting slapped. Apparently he was not allowed to be on his feet in front of his master. I thought he would really hurt his knees by end of our trip. I checked the booking of our hotel room once again. It was because something was clouding my brain. From the corner of my eyes I could see the dog licking Ankit's feet.

'Do you want to get your feet licked Rishu?' Ankit asked

'Oh...hmm. No. Its ok. you continue' I replied.

'Go and lick my friends feet dog' Ankit commanded.

The dog obliged.  He crawled towards my legs and started licking them. Imagine a guy licking my feet. His cold wet tongue cleaned my soles. He licked toes.  Once he was done licking both my feet Ankit called him over. Ankit started playing with his dogs face. Cuping his face in arms, pulling his ear, slapping his cheeks and pinching his nose. I informed Ankit that I wanted to explore Mumbai.

'Hmm, yea. Thatz better I suppose. Gives me some personal time with my dog' Ankit Replied.

I changed my clothes. Ankit was now viewing the items his dog had bought.  I looked at the item dog had arranged on the table. There was a pair of black Jockey boxer brief, a pair of blue Levis bikini brief with white waistband, a bundle of rope, a box of paper clips, and a blue collar with leash. I was relieved I was leaving.

'Do you want my dog to help you put your shoes on?' Ankit asked me.

'It's ok, I'm fine by myself.' I informed him.

While I wore my shoes, dog was being slapped. Apparently he had missed a few item of the list. He was getting punished for that. I left the pair of them, Ankit, the master on bed, slapping his dog, who still was wearing the formals, kneeling on floor, hands at back, and taking the slapping.

'Have fun.' I said before closing the door behind me.

'you too !' Ankit shouted back.


Chapter 2




No comments:

Post a Comment