Saturday, September 10, 2016

If Only Alpha : Introduction

If Only, only if it did not happen the way it did. If only, it was all but just a nightmare. If only, I would wake-up any minute sleeping next to my grandfather eight year old innocent kid who was just visiting his native in summer holidays of third standard. If only...

Alpha : Introduction

July 2003

Author (I, Me, Myself) : Ruchit Pathak, fifteen year old teenager, confused, angry, sad and scared. A typical lower middle class family boy. My parents had no idea what I should do with my future, neither did I. I was not bad at studies, but not great too. After a lot of indecision when my life was all in shambles I took admission in some junior college, which had us wear uniforms. I was to stay with my relatives as my parents could not afford hostel.

Anil : classmate from 10th, I must have barely spoken with him during last five year in school. I only knew that he was from upper class family with working parents. Not at all a spoilt child. He also, for some reason unknown, choose to take admission in same junior college as I.

Dilip : Buddy from my school. A high achiever. Took admission in fancy college on scholarship. Belonged to middle class family but always dreamed about being rich.

Lalit : Marathi medium guy, weak in English. He was fascinated by Harry Potter, was kind of real life Wesley twins.  

Note : Since I realized I am lazy, and if I try to complete my work before posting it online, I might never do it; so, I have decided to let the flow be dynamic, as an when I write, I will post. This chapter will get updated as and when need arises. 


No comments:

Post a Comment